Operation During COVID-19
Watch this short video about what First Tee Denver is doing to keep your participants safe!
The objective of this procedure is to define steps taken to safely operate First Tee programs during the COVID19 health emergency, with focus on operational precautions, physical distancing protocols and cleaning/disinfection practices.
Reservations and check-in
- Participants must not arrive more than 15 minutes before class
- Each group will have a designated check in site, you will be notified of your check in site before class starts
- Participants MUST use the restroom BEFORE class, there will be no on-course restrooms
- Parents may take participant to check in (at least week 1) then MUST wait in car for duration of class time
- Participants will be assigned a bag of equipment to use during class that they MUST bring to each class (clubs, birdie balls, almost balls, etc) along with name tags pre made for each week
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers and towel buckets have been removed. Participants must bring their own prefilled water bottle
- Stations will be spread apart from each other, participants must remain in their pre assigned groups of no more than 10 (including coaches and participants)
- All participants are required to maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- All participants are required to wear face coverings
- The pro shop will be CLOSED
- If participants don’t have their own golf clubs, First Tee will provide clubs for them to use for the duration of the class, you must bring you clubs home and to class each week.
First Tee Employee Expectations
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- Wear face coverings secured around the mouth and nose
- Staff must take temperature and complete wellness check before class
- Clean and disinfect class area and equipment at the end of each session
- Reinforce physical distancing requirements for guests through positive dialogue and education