As you know, the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to profoundly disrupt our everyday lives. Since our chapter’s founding in 2002, we have been dedicated to creating a safe environment for participants of First Tee, which continues to be our top priority as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff has been working to implement updated protocols and procedures that are aligned with recent recommendations, guidelines and orders from Gov. Polis and Mayor Hancock. Please Click Here to see what we are doing to ensure the health and safety of all First Tee staff and participants.
Advanced Girls Only
- Girls ages 9 & Up
- Must have previous golf experience
- Have fun learning, practicing, and playing golf in an all girls environment.
- Each class consists of 6 instructional sessions.
- Participants are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available to anyone who applies.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page.
Summer Schedule ($135)
Summer 2021 Advanced Girls Only City Park Thursday 8:30-10:00am
6/17, 6/24, 7/1, *, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29
Summer 2021 Advanced Girls Only Wellshire Wednesday 5:00-6:30pm
6/16, 6/23, 6/30, *, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28
Summer 2021 Advanced Girls Only Willis Case Saturday 1:30-3:00pm
6/19, 6/26, *, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31